Thursday, July 08, 2004

Invite to convention bloggers

It seems that Patrick Belton will be in Boston for the Democratic convention at the end of the month. Now, I don't usually blog about politics, for the obvious reason that other people do it much better and I don't usually have anything to add. Consequently, I didn't even try to get press credentials, though when I saw that the DNC was giving them out, the idea crossed my mind. Dispite [despite] this, I would love to meet the people who are coming to the convention to blog. So I'd like to extend an invitation to any Shomer Shabbat bloggers to stay by me for that Saturday. My E-mail is Adairian-At-Juno-dot-com. If you know anybody who needs a place, send them to me.

UPDATE: By the way, any other way to meet with convention bloggers would also interest me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its "depsite" not "dispite." Doesn't Blogger have spell check?

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jesse A. said...

I'm pretty sure it isn't depsite either, but thanks for pointing out the mistake.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Patrick Belton said...

This is awfully kind of you, thank you! Dipsite all that's going on, we really must all get together for a drink. Should we do blogger's drinks Sunday evening at The Field, perhaps?

5:18 PM  
Blogger Jesse A. said...

I'm not at all opposed to the idea. Where exactly is The Field?

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home