Friday, February 04, 2005

I've always enjoyed Josh Harrison's blog Chakira, so I've been disappointed by his recent lack of posting. I was pleasantly surprised to find that he will now be YU's representative on the new bloc CampusJ. It is an interesting idea. They have bloggers representing five different university campuses in New York, New York, New York, New York and Jerusalem. There are still no posts from Jerusalem, making New York the only city represented on a blog purporting to be "Jewish Collegiate News." Despite the blog's rather narrow focus, I think that it promises to be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with it.

(hat tip to Tzemach Atlas)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse - I think you'll be pleased with the geographical diversity of the blogs we'll be launching in the coming days and weeks. Meantime, we're always accepting applications from everywhere, so if you or someone you know would be interested, please check out the "write for us" page.
Thanks.
Steven I. Weiss

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home