Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Blogroll additions

Over the past few weeks I've added some new links to my blogroll, so I thought I'd let you all know a little bit about them. Cliopatria is a group blog hosted at History News Network. It's members are all professional historians who write on current events and the academy. Naomi Chana blogs at Baraita. She teaches Jewish History at a small town university, and writes mostly about Jewish concerns from a liberal perspective. Danny Loss, at No Loss for Words blogs about two subjects which readers of this blog will know are dear to my heart, history and baseball. (And if you're starting to detect a theme here, well, what do you want from me? I am who I am.) Finally, my friend Rebecca is blogging now at The Key to Rebecca. There are very few people whom I like and respect as much as I do Rebecca,so I recommend that you read what she has to say. All of these blogs are very worth your time. Check them out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Jesse!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Danny said...

Thanks for the link! Every so often I stray from the "history and baseball" theme, but you've got me pretty accurately pegged...

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home