Thursday, June 17, 2004

Border Zones

I was in a few department stores today, and I noticed something peculiar. For some reason, the women's underwear is always adjacent to the men's clothing. So I could be looking at some very nice plaid shirts and suddenly find myself surrounded by panties. I think this is deliberate. Women love to watch how uncomfortable men are when they are in the women's underwear section. We always feel like we're been stared at, like the women think we're perverts for being there. Jeff Foxworthy used to have a bit about men in Victoria's Secret, and he got it spot on. We always think that the clerks have the sex offender catalog behind the counter and are trying to see which one has come into their store. Which is why women's underwear is always next to the men's clothing. So that the salesgirls can laugh at how uncomfortable we are when we accidentally stumble in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home