Monday, May 31, 2004

Comments

I know I have a small readership, and I probably know most of you personally, but I have a request to make. I want to know what you all think of what I've been writing. This is what my comment sections are for. Any thoughts on the topics I've posted on, or on what I said specifically are more than welcome. In fact, they'd be appreciated. I really want to know if anybody is enjoying this blog. That's among the reasons I write it, to entertain you and to make you think, as well as to give me a forum for my thoughts/feelings/wild speculations. So if you have any thoughts on bathroom etiquette or Beatles songs or goodbyes, please comment. It makes it fun for you too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A wonderfully vicarious experience, looking at the world through one of the most insightful minds of my hometown. Your conservative wisdom - a rare comodity in academic lexington, is all the more needed in these trying domestic times. Jesse, keep up the blog work, it is a wonderful, albeit lazy and fat contributiion to our small corner of the world.

Let's make some wings when I get home.

- Ben

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse,
reading what's on your mind via your blog is second only to hearing what's on your mind over late night milk and cookies. Keep the thoughts coming.

-RS

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across a 2006 ford focus that I think will interest you. Bookmark it and come back often. I know it has some great 2006 ford focusinfo.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jesse,

Your blog "Comments", leads me to believe you will find my information on test preparation to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... preparation for college english placement test, praxis ii english online test preparation, test preparation for first graders, airforce linguistic test preparation, nursing home administrator test preparation, reading comprehension preparation for test, preparation psat online test, nab nursing home administrator test preparation and preparation for itp toefl test.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home